Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

     Now I'm currently reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It's about this guy named Charlie and how he shared the happenings in his life. It's a good book actually. There are some chapters of it which I can relate you. It's about the struggle of growing up. About how you cope things and work things out, being independent and responsible, and learning the major things in life. I guess it's similar to the book, The  Catching in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. Though I haven't read The Catching in the Rye yet. It's sort of mentioned in Perks though. Anyway, I'll read The Catching in the Rye soon. It's now officially one of my to-read-list.

     To all youths out there having the problem I have, I suggest you all to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It's a book which you can totally relate to.

- Angelo Lorenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment