Monday, December 24, 2012

The Peak of the Mountain



The Peak of the Mountain

Composed by: Angelo Saniel Gomos

The peak of the mountain stands firmly high,
Brilliantly shining with the sun’s blazing light.
With my keen and curious eye,
I have never seen such wondrous sight.

I decided without a doubt,
To reach the mountain’s peak.
And no matter how difficult the road is ahead,
I must follow and find for what I seek.

On the mountain’s peak I may find triumph and glory,
That I could live by endlessly beyond my days.
To God, I pray to help me fulfill my destiny,
And find joy and happiness in all my ways.

Before the break of dawn and the rise of day,
I started to venture on my way.
My destination lies far beyond me,
And my journey could take an eternity.

On the path of danger and darkness I trod,
Full of hopes and vigor along the way.
Facing obstacles that could lead me astray,
I am still patient and determined to traverse and climb if I may.

My journey might take too long,
But I have a compelling hope to reach the top.
On the peak of the mountain with all its vicinity,
                                              I am able to attain my greatest victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment